Goalgetters Select Soccer is for youth age 9-18 (born in 2009 to 2001
) who are interested in taking their soccer skills to the next level. Teams play 8 games, half at the home Goalgetters Field (19th
and Viebahn streets, Manitowoc), and half at the fields of other East Central District soccer teams (usually in the Fox Valley and Green Bay area). While the focus remains on learning the game and advancing skills, the level of competition is increased. Typically, two practices are held per week in addition to the games, determined by each licensed coach.
Teams are determined by birth year.
The season starts the week of May 5 and ends the week of June 23.
- Ages 9 and 10 (born in 2009 and 2008) play U11; games on Thursdays (530 or 645 pm; 2-30 minute halves)
- Age 11 (born in 2007) play U12; games on Wednesdays
- Age 12 (born in 2006) play U13; games on Thursdays
- Age 13 (born in 2005) play U14; games on Mondays
- Those born in 2004-2001 (high school) play their games in May on Sunday evenings, to decrease inference with track. Starting the week of June 9, games will be weekdays.
Scholarships are available for up to half of the cost of the registration fee on an as-needed basis. Please complete this form to apply for a scholarship.
How do I register? - We're sorry registration is currently closed.
- Registration fee is $200. You can make a split payment to divide up the cost. Full payment is due by March 31, when practices start.
- Uniform fee is $50. This includes two jerseys (one home, one away), shorts, socks, and a carrying bag. Uniforms are worn year-to-year until they are outgrown.
Have more questions? Contact Select Registrar, Melissa, at email@example.com