Welcome! Thank you for choosing Manitowoc Goalgetters soccer. Please read the following information in its entirety BEFORE beginning the online process located here
1. Registration for the 2018-2019 Season is in progress. Teams potentially available include U11, U12, 13 and U14 (Coed); High School Girls and High School Boys. Final team age groups will be determined the end of January 2019, based on enrollment. REGISTER EARLY!
2. Read the GG Policy Handbook
(updated July 2017). This is required annually. As part of the online registration process, you will be asked to indicate you have read and agree to abide by the rules of the Club Handbook.
3. Fees for the 2018-2019 season are as follows:
Spring season (practices start end of March, 2019; Games start end of April 2019 and run through June: $200
(Coed) *REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 31, 2019
****Note: We cannot guarantee team placement if you register after the deadline****
Spring only (High School Girls): $130 *REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 15, 2019
$50 Uniform Fee (All players). This includes two jerseys (one orange and one silver), black shorts, socks, and a gear bag.
(The uniforms were new for the 2017-2018 season. Uniforms obtained prior to the 2017-2018 season cannot be used.
4. The Wisconsin Youth Soccer (WYSA) season runs August 1 to July 31 every year.
Youth are placed on teams according to the age they are on January 1 of each year. WYSA does not allow any exceptions. All players must be a minimum of age 9 on August 1 of each year to play. A chart of play ages can be found at: http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0090/9560/US_Soccer_Birth_Year_and_Season_Matrix.pdf
5. Team/player requests may be made, but the Goalgetters Board reserves the right to place players on teams to benefit the Club as a whole.
6. Online registration is the preferred method to register players. Computer/internet access can be obtained at the area public library if not available at home.
7. IMPORTANT! The online registration process must be completed all at once.
The system does not allow you to return to a registration once it is filed. Be prepared with medical, insurance, payment information, and a digital photo of the players face (no hats or glasses please)
to upload when beginning the registration process.
8. A player is not considered registered until the online registration process is complete, and all forms are received by the Club. This includes medical/concussion waiver, handbook acknowledgement, photo uploaded with registration, copy birth certificate (new players only), and full payment. Verbal commitments will not be honored. NEW: The Demosphere system will collect your signatures for the waivers/acknowledgement. A copy of the birth certificate for new players needs to be emailed to the Select Registrar.
9. Questions? Please contact the Club Registrar via email
, or phone
FORMS YOU WILL NEED: